FreeCreditReport.Com – Online CreditReport Check for free of charge from 3 Major CreditReport Bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion, Experian. Increase CreditScore and Fix Your CreditReport On-line, also protect I.D Theft to avoid Bad credit.
All U.S credit consumer is granted 1 FreeCreditReport every year from all the 3 major credit report bureaus. But however those agencies do not provide the score for free, you need to pay a ceratin amount of free to see the score of your credit. These credit bureaus are Equifax, TransUnion, Experian & they are the biggest 3 in the business that provide credit report. Most financial institution in the US use the credit report from those agencies to check the credit history of any credit consumers before lending such amount of money. Credit report also used by landlords and employment agencies in the US. The information data that these credit bureaus have on record will determine an individual’s credit reliability and also financial stability.
It’s from all of those credit reports which an person’s credit score can be determined using FICO credit score model. Credit Consumers could acquire a FreeCreditScore report website from 1 of the three major CreditReport agencies that shows you a three in one CreditScore using the data information provided by the three major credit report companies…..
But, here’s the problem: The data information from the 3 credit reporting agencies has to be checked very carefully for errors and irregularities. Why? Because the agencies all operate individually and the information could be wrong. This is important because this is the information used to calculate your score! The score the lenders use to check your creditworthiness! free credit score
Consider the fact that there could be errors in your report that are adversely affecting your score. And this is the score lenders are using to determine your interest rate. Therefore you could be paying too much interest on your mortgage and/or car loan! Could that be true for you?
There are millions of errors reported each year to the agencies, so it’s imperative that you check your report regularly. In a nutshell, this is what we recommend:
- Get your free credit score report to check your score – if it’s lower than you thought it would be, there is a good chance there are some errors;
- Pull your three in one credit report;
- Check your three in one credit report line by line, bureau by bureau to find the inconsistencies and errors – check that all the accounts listed are accounts that you have personally opened to make sure there is no fraudulent accounts;
- Report the errors with the respective reporting agencies and ensure they get resolved;
- Join up with a credit report monitoring service where you will receive email alerts every time there are significant changes to your report. FreeCreditReport.Com
In essence, this is an excellent way to keep control of your score & to circumvent any identity theft attempt on your name. Here’s what this is all about: There are 10 million cases of identity theft reported in the U.S each year. Consumers have to become more aware of what changes are occurring on their reports as this has a direct impact on their score and the rate of interest they are incurring every month.